If you have kids, you’ll know the struggle of parenting when it comes to tantrums, cleaning up and the general scene of chaos that envelopes us. Let’s face it – the only way to truly cope is to laugh about the things they get up to, because if we didn’t… Well that would be a whole other story!
1. Don’t ever suggest doing something fun unless…
2. Sometimes, crying helps
3. Dress up can be fun… Right?
4. Seems a bit too good to be true
5. If there’s no alcohol served, I’m not coming
6. I have the trust factor of a criminal around my kids’ candy…
7. The inability to explain the value of currency to a kid
8. And shampoo… AND bubble bath….
9. We should do this more often!
10. Spoons, cups and the sieve included
11. In parenting, it could have been worse I guess
12. Sleep? LOL
13. If both glasses of milk aren’t EXACTLY the same…
14. Does it ever get easier?
15. Please just go to sleep…
16. While you’re at it, please fetch my charger?
17. He’s welcome over anytime
18. From ketchup to soda all over the table, the toddler and myself
19. Parenting gone full circle?
20. Or crayons in the sock drawer
21. Does it get better? Anyone?
22. Reminds me of college students and waffle makers!
23. Especially if it’s done silently
24. Nothing in the world compares to bored kids
25. When parenting is done right, the creativity overflows
Keep Reading: Quotes For When Moms Are Just Gonna Mom